Peggy's Cove Boat Tours
From sunrise to sunset they offer scheduled tours and private charters, which include:
- Fun: Our entertaining crew will make sure you have a great time cruising with us.
- Educational: Our crew is very knowledgeable about Atlantic Canada and local points of interest.
- Exclusive: Our guests have a unique opportunity to photograph the splendour and beauty of our famous lighthouse from the ocean.
- Live Underwater Video: With our unique underwater camera live feed, you will be able to see what is on the bottom of the ocean without getting wet. Viewing our marine life in its natural habitat is a real treat. Last season we regularly saw lobster, flounder, pollack and crab. At the surface we periodically see whales, dolphins, seals and leatherback turtles.
- Equipment: We utilize the latest state-of-the-art navigational equipment to be able to cruise out in the fog and still be able to show you spectacular scenery and marine life.
- Weather: Our deck is covered providing you with shelter for rainy or overly sunny days.
- Season: We operate from May-October.